The patented telescopic post is key to the phenomenal speed of installation that led to the ‘RAPID’ name. Up to 10 times faster than existing drill & fix solutions with typically 20 metres erected in under 10 minutes. The Rapid Posts and panels are highly intuitive to use and installation involves just three steps. The unique safety latch gives construction workers unmistakable visual confirmation that installation is correct.
Rapid Height Safety offers the most efficient edge protection system on the market, offering the widest fixing centres at 2.7m, leading to fewer components and vastly reducing installation time.
- No penetration of the concrete
- Single, double or full height edge protection for total enclosure
- Edge protection panels in three sizes: full (2900mm), half (1400mm) and quarter (1075mm) (3/4 Panel coming soon)
- Panels are incredibly light but robust, allowing edge protection for leading edge, internal voids and lift shafts.
- A unique safety device on post clearly indicates correct assembly
- Only two main components (post and panel) for easy management on site
- Highly intuitive to use, it requires minimal training
Superior Benefits for site safety – Up to 10 x faster than existing drill and fix systems and 20 metres can be erected in less than 10 minutes. No matter what your project needs, Rapid Height Safety can customise a solution for you.
Design allows full height panels to be installed for total enclosure, the Rapid Post System has a unique safety device indicates correct assembly and high visibility anti tamper security tags supplied with each post.
The Rapid Post System is only suitable for applications where there is a slab and ceiling. If your project doesn’t have a ceiling, you may require a drill and fix system see Dual Purpose System or Standard Support System for more information.